Eco-friendly, no burning, no ashtray, no horrible smell and no air pollutants
No harm to other people and the environment
Can be used safely in most non-smoking places such as planes, trains, theaters, hospitals, libraries, etc
Tastes like a real cigarette with almost no nicotine
Much less harmful than traditional cigarettes
No-burn design means no fire danger
No smelly mouth or yellowed teeth
Helps you to gradually quit smoking
On/off switch control, press 5 times to turn it on or off and hold the button while smoking
Built-in 900mAh rechargeable design, convenient to use
Specially designed in the shape of a vase
900mAh rechargeable battery
300 times recharging
DC 5V 500mA
DC 4.2V 420mA
In the United States, people under 21 years old cannot use an e-cigarette.
Electronic Cigarettes can’t be available for Spain and Brazil.
What are the Differences between Electronic Cigarettes and Traditional Cigarettes?
1. The same smoking method -- inhale and exhale the vapor.
2. Can cure the craving and eliminate fatigue
3. Can meet the needs of smokers who can’t kick the habit Differences:
1. Electronic cigarettes do not contain tar components or carcinogens
2. Electronic cigarettes have no second-hand smoke dangers
3. Electronic cigarettes have no fire risks because there is no need to light it
4. An E-cigarette can be used in many non-smoking areas
5. Electronic cigarettes can help smokers to gradually quit smoking
Who Can Use It & Where: 1. Who can use it?
a. Long-term smokers who can’t kick the habit
b. People who work at non-smoking places or don’t have time to take a smoke break
c. People who wish to quit smoking (Although electronic cigarettes cannot make one quit smoking, it may be able to help gradually quit smoking) 2. Where can it be used?
a. Can be used in planes, trains, theaters, hospitals, libraries and other non-smoking areas
b. Can be used at gas stations and other high fire risk areas, such as wooded areas 3. Who shouldn’t use them?
a. Minors (under 18 years old)
b. People have not developed a smoking habit or are allergic to nicotine
c. Pregnant women
d. People with health problems, etc.